Negotiations begin soon for contracts covering 60,000 office building cleaners.
Workers’ contracts in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and Virginia will expire between October and December 2011.
Good jobs with decent pay and health care are essential to the economic well-being of our cities because they are at the heart of building strong communities. We want to:
- Win a Fair Wage Increase
- Maintain and Protect Our Benefits
- Strengthen the Union in the Workplace
- Fight For Fair Work Standards
- Increase Minimum Hours
- Sign One Contract, Sign All Contracts
- Unite All Workers In Our Industry